Worthless-WisdomWorthless-Wisdom

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Death Before Dishonour Death Before Dishonour

Moving

Your movie had quite a lot of style. Not just your animation but the concept as well. I enjoyed watching it.

G-Banger responds:

It is refreshing to finally come across someone who understands the intricacies of the piece.

Solar sternstem 06 Solar sternstem 06

Nice, very nice

We tried so hard, and got so far, and in the end it did matter.

We didn't fall and lose it all, so in the end Im a little happier.

possibly-yodd responds:

WW is my hero.

herrrrrrrrrrrro ^_^

Sternman: A Movie Sternman: A Movie

Ive never seen anyhting like it

I must admit it, you have a stunning piece of animation there. Must have taken quite some time to make.

I enjoyed the movement and body language of Sternman. You really captured his essence, and as an arbitrary viewer I felt like I knew all about him. The cultivation of his sterness improved throughout the movie, never changing only increasing, to something more wonderful than we know.

Well done on the movie.

Return of the Stern 2 Return of the Stern 2

Super Amusive/Stern

I really enjoyed the juxtaposition of Sternman and Hipkid. It was a work of art, very ingenious. The symmetry of the stern surrounding the super amusive-ness was definetely symbolic of the world as it is today I must say. The fact you've tapped into the unknown Psyche of modern civilization is incredible and I appluad you for doing so.

I look forward to more of your work.

Sternman offers salvation Sternman offers salvation

I remember this is the one where the music was awesome.

We have awesome music and sternman.

Awstern.

Uberkid's Revenge Uberkid's Revenge

That was amazing

Seriously it has to be said, what an awesome pico day submission.

I really like your style and how most pico day submissions will take a lighthearted approach to the look of pico and the others you've made them look incredibly cool and stylish. Your animation is damn near flawless and the music you chose really did emphasise the battle and keep me engaged.